If you just bought a template, injury prevention program, generalized training program or customized remote training package, these are the next steps to take:
- Make sure you added your correct email address and phone number during the checkout process, this is how we know who bought a service and how we link that service to you! If you think there might have been any errors, please contact me by sending me a direct message from the Trainerize platform.click here!
- Next, unless we have questions and have to call to clarify, you should receive a link via email with a way to login to the Trainerize platform and begin setting up your profile. If you forget the login or link, I have added it here for easy reference.
- Sign the waiver, fill out the PAR-Q and the exercise questionnaire.
- If you purchased a generalized template or training program this will be linked up to your new Trainerize account within 24- 48 hours.
- If you purchased a customized program, we will be reaching out to you within 24-48 hours to discuss the answers to the forms you filled out, your goals, etc. to begin formulating an appropriate and tailored program to fit your needs. After the phone call is complete, these programs will be linked to your new Trainerize account usually within 3-5 business days.
You will receive a notification when a new template or program has been added to your account or any changes have been made.
You will always be able to access your templates and programs through both the trainerize client login page, as well as on the app you can download on your smart phone for easy access to training videos and workouts on the go! If you have any questions, comments or concerns, reach out via email, phone or on my trainerize page.